Guest blogging has gone, can you believe it. If Matt Cutt, (head of Google’s web-spam team, he is also known as father to the Penguin & Panda penalties) is to be believed that if anyone is using guest blogging as a way to gain links in 2014, hs/she should probably stop. If not, be ready to pay the price. SEO algorithm has changed a lot and everyone has to follow in order to survive in the industry. Guest blogging as a way to gain links in 2014 is pondered as spammy practice, so avoid it.
According to him, guest blogging is not completely dead if quality is kept in mind while performing the activity.
· The post should be 100% original
· Well written and well informative post
· Relevant to your audience
· Search engine friendly
Some Reasons Clarifying Guest Blogging Isn't as Dead as Matt Cutts Reveals
· There Is No Any Difference Between “Guest Blogging” And Any Other Kind Of SEO Content Writing Services.
· Guest Blogging Can Be Valuable Even Without Placing The Links
· Promote The Blog On Social Media Cites
In simple words, it won’t be unfair to say that guest blogging is not dead, but the way it should be done is changed. Google would give priority to quality guest posts without links. For quality SEO website content writing services, make online search now.